CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
Envision a robust, vibrant, and holistic school experience for your child with CBSE
As a pioneer in innovative teaching methods, the CBSE Education Board strives for a better education eco-system to provide students and teachers with a stress-free education based on global academic standards. The board serves both private and public schools nationwide under the control of the Indian Union.
Lesser-known Facts About CBSE
Cambridge Primary (5 to 11 years old)
CBSE students score higher marks than state boards or other central boards.
Students from CBSE have a higher level of English proficiency.
Cambridge Advanced (16 to 19 years old)
Nearly 10 lakh students sit for the CBSE board exams each year.
JAIN International Residential School, Bangalore
- Established : 1999
- School : Co-Ed
- Affiliation : IBDP/CBSE / CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL
Tulas International School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Established : 2012
- School : Co-Ed
- Affiliation : CBSE
Best place to unravel capability.
Top class education
Advanced teaching programs
Follows high-quality standard rules for all affiliated schools.
Improved social awareness and social skills.
Serve the double purpose of
Evolved of the board over the years
Meet the special needs of students
The CBSE envisions a healthy, lively, and holistic school education that fosters success in all areas of human endeavor in order to instill 21st-century learning, literacy, and life skills. The Board is committed to providing high-quality education that promotes students’ intellectual, social, and cultural vibrancy. It aspires to empower future citizens who can become global leaders by providing a learning process and atmosphere that promotes goal setting and lifetime learning. The Board pushes for continual and comprehensive review, with a focus on learners’ holistic development.
Objectives of CBSE
Offers educational opportunities to youngsters whose parents move frequently.
Raising the academic standards of the country through associated institutes in every region.
It establishes examination conditions and issues qualifying certificates to pupils.
Provides in-service and workshops for teachers and administrators.
Includes job-related and job-oriented inputs to help you learn new skills.
Provides paradigms centered on the student.
Grading System of CBSE for 10th & 12th Students
When CBSE prepares the mark list of the students, along with the marks that students score, CBSE also assigns grades.
Students are graded according to the following method : –
|A1||10||Top 1/8 of passed students in that particular subject|
|A2||9||Next 1/8 of passed students in that particular subject|
|B1||8||Next 1/8 of passed students in that particular subject|
|B2||7||Next 1/8 of passed students in that particular subject|
|C1||6||Next 1/8 of passed students in that particular subject|
|C2||5||Next 1/8 of passed students in that particular subject|
|D1||4||Next 1/8 of passed students in that particular subject|
|D2||3||Last 1/8 of passed students in that particular subject|
|E||Fail||Fail Students, either in Practical or Theory or both|
Benefits of Choosing CBSE Board for your Child’s Education
How many schools are affiliated to CBSE in India ?
CBSE has a PAN-India presence with over 24000 affiliated schools distributed across the country, as well as about 240 schools in 26 countries across the world.
Why CBSE is better than state Board ?
If you want to appear for JEE exam than I will recommend you join CBSE because CBSE conducts JEE Mains exam. In terms of academies, curriculum activities, and so on, CBSE outperforms the state board. Finally, I will recommend that you enrol in CBSE.
What are the course materials for the CBSE syllabus ?
The CBSE recommends NCERT books for exam preparation. NCERT textbooks have been the source of most questions in CBSE board exams for the past ten years.
What is the Difference between CBSE and ICSE ?
CBSE and ICSE have many differences in their curriculum, examination pattern, difficulty level, acceptance, and more.
Here are some of the key differences between CBSE and ICSE:
- 1. CBSE is more focused on preparing students for competitive exams like JEE, NEET, etc., while ICSE is more concerned with providing practical knowledge and developing analytical skills.
- 2. CBSE operates more residential schools in India. It also has many schools in top ten boarding schools in India.
- 3. The CBSE syllabus is easier, better structured, and more concise than the ICSE syllabus.
- 4. CBSE residential school are also among the best boarding schools with fee in India.
- 5. CBSE marks are widely accepted in all universities in India and abroad, while ICSE certification is preferred by some foreign schools and universities.
- 6. CBSE takes a more flexible and integrated approach than ICSE, with academics organized into blocks of linked themes and topics.
Can you tell me 10 reasons why I should send my child to CBSE boarding school ?
- To acquire 21st-century literacy, learning, and life skills.
- To encourage lifelong learning and goal setting.
- Achieve excellence in cognitive, emotional, and psychomotor functioning.
- To increase one’s understanding of oneself and discover intrinsic potential.
- To achieve expertise over capabilities.
- To promote cultural learning and global awareness in a society that is interdependent.
- To learn how to use information and technology for the benefit of humanity.
- To improve attitudes and understanding about practical skills.
- To foster the ability to appreciate art, demonstrate abilities, and include the arts into learning.
- To encourage physical health, wellness, and fitness.